Spaxel is hiring Acquisitions Associate for the investment team. Candidates should have deep experience through the full lifecycle of a real estate equity transaction, preferably with exposure to both ground up development and cash flowing acquisitions. Candidates must be proactive, quantitative, creative, and collaborative.
- Qualify, diligence, underwrite, structure and help execute equity investment opportunities.
- Create detailed and comprehensive financial models.
- Prepare thoughtful and compelling deal memos and investment books.
- Lead closing due diligence with lenders, appraisers and equity partners.
- Work with executive leadership to conceptualize and formulate investment strategies.
- Work with Asset Management on recapitalization events and forecasting returns for equity investors.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant underwriting work experience, including direct real estate investing experience (ideally at a top-tier real estate investment firm).
- Expert financial modeling skills.
- Passionate about leveraging new and innovative technology across the real estate value chain.
- Ability to clearly articulate the Spaxel narrative, strategy, and value proposition to investors, sponsors, brokers, and other potential collaborators.
Spaxel owns, operates and develops distinctive real estate projects with a focus on affordable and moderate income housing. Spaxel leverages best-in-class, bleeding-edge technology and innovative operating models to execute faster, smarter and more efficiently than traditional operators.
Spaxel’s executive leadership has managed billions of dollars across the capital stack and developed and operated millions of square feet of residential and commercial assets. Our principals also hail from top tier technology companies, venture capital firms and tech-enabled real estate operators, enabling Spaxel to be one of the most “digitally-native” firms within the real estate industry.
Spaxel currently employees over 90 professionals across our in-house acquisitions, development, construction and property management businesses. www.spaxel.com
Applicants should send your CV to email@example.com. In the subject line, please specify the position you are applying for “Acquisitions Associate”.