Spaxel owns, operates and develops real estate projects leveraging technology & innovative operating models to create distinctive residences.In Prishtine we employ a centralized back-office handling tenant support, marketing, leasing, procurement, accounting, IT, interior design, and architecture.
Our Prishtina talent has years of experience in residential and commercial real estate development and operations. Extended time-zone working hours allows us to effectively respond to issues around the clock. Our energetic team manages our properties, people, tenants, and vendors digitally and our deployed technology allows us to run operations smoothly.
We’re looking for an experienced Copywriter who deeply cares about the work they do, the stories they tell, and the people they create with. You will play a key role in writing, developing, reviewing, editing content, and maximizing outputs and communication outlets by providing strong connection, support, assistance to all related departments. You will work closely with the Head of Marketing to align the content that is being shared across all marketing outlets.
- Write and proofread copy for various social media content
- Ideate and come up with interesting content
- Create Marketing copies for multiple ad campaigns – understanding objectives, context, market response.
- Content is an integral part of user experience – in accordance with different departments, you will continuously aim to improve content on all owned assets – websites, apps, social media channels.
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Submit work to the Marketing Manager for input and approval.
- Ensure all around consistency (style, fonts, and tone).
- Collaborate with the entire team to ensure a compelling and immersive narrative
- Proven previous experience as a copywriter.
- Superior written communication skills are required, including excellent skills in spelling, grammar, and story construction
- Ability to understand the brief and deliver within stipulated timelines.
- Ability to write interactive scripts under the guidance of the head of Marketing including interviews, scripts, blogs & PR Articles.
- Strong communication, research, and typing skills.
- Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience.
- Being fluent in written and spoken English is mandatory. Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, or related field is a bonus.
We’d also love to see a polished sample of your work, which could be a sample from an article, script or others.
Instructions for applying
Applicants should send an English CV and the required information by filling the form below.
In the subject line, please specify the position you are applying for Copywriter.
Spaxel will contact only short-listed candidates.