HR and Recruiting Coordinator
Spaxel owns, operates and develops real estate projects leveraging technology & innovative operating models to create distinctive residences.
We are a young and lean team. In Prishtine we employ a centralized back-office handling tenant support, marketing, leasing, procurement, accounting, IT, interior design and architecture.
Our Prishtina talent has years of experience in residential and commercial real estate development and operations. Extended time-zone working hours allows us to effectively respond to issues around the clock. Our young and energetic team manages our properties, people, tenants, and vendors digitally and our deployed technology allows us to run operations smoothly.
HR and Recruitment Assistant duties involve a wide range of support activities inside our HR department, from coordinating meetings to maintaining our employee database to posting job ads. An important part of your role will be to act as the liaison between HR and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions. You’ll also assist in creating policies, processes and documents.
We’re looking for someone who will help us in identifying and recruiting talent, create and manage job postings and specs, oversee our HR policies and procedures and manage our HR tools, he/she will also be involved on special projects within the HR department.
Location: Prishtina, Kosovo
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Management/executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Coordinate hiring activities
- Prepare and post job ads online
- Help with resume screening and initial phone screens
- Schedule interviews and keep calendars for all hiring teams and candidates
- Greet and assist interviewees onsite
- Maintain candidate database
- Handle records and paperwork
- Resolve issues as fast as possible (e.g. interview cancellations)
- Assist with new hire onboarding (e.g. preparing documents, coordinating orientation agendas)
- Deal out other duties for special projects as assigned by supervisor
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Internet navigation skills are required
- Proven experience as an HR Coordinator, Recruiting Coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Familiarity with hiring practices and stages (screening, interview, assessment, onboarding)
- Experience using recruiting software and social networks for recruiting
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Availability to work Monday to Friday from 2:30pm to 11:00pm (EST)
Instructions for applying:
- Applicants should send an English CV and the required information by filling the form below.