Market Research Data Analyst
Spaxel owns, operates and develops real estate projects leveraging technology & innovative operating models to create distinctive residences. In Prishtine we employ a centralized back-office handling tenant support, marketing, leasing, procurement, accounting, IT, interior design, and architecture.
Our Prishtina talent has years of experience in residential and commercial real estate development and operations. Extended time-zone working hours allows us to effectively respond to issues around the clock. Our energetic team manages our properties, people, tenants, and vendors digitally and our deployed technology allows us to run operations smoothly.
We are looking for a methodical Market Research Data Analyst to gather and analyze trends, markets, and statistical data to support the marketing and leasing decision-making process regarding our properties. The successful market researcher will be able to autonomously analyze qualitative data, trends, strategies, and competition aiming at increasing the number and quality of leads. In this manner the market researcher must abide through this data in creating a quantitative analysis for specific areas of interest, as well as detailed procedures in justifying the information.
- Collect data on prospects, competitors and marketplace and consolidate information into actionable items, reports, and presentations
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective prospect preferences
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Interpret data, formulate reports, and make recommendations
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing and methods of operation
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties research and implement best practices
- Proven Market Research Analysis experience
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
- Familiarity with CRM programs
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- BS degree in Statistics, Marketing, or related field
Instructions for applying
Applicants should send an English CV and the required information by filling the form below.
In the subject line, please specify the position you are applying for Market Research Data Analyst.
Spaxel will contact only short-listed candidates.