Spaxel owns, operates and develops real estate projects leveraging technology & innovative operating models to create distinctive residences.
We are a young and lean team. In Prishtine we employ a centralized back-office handling tenant support, marketing, leasing, procurement, accounting, IT, interior design and architecture. Our Prishtina talent has years of experience in residential and commercial real estate development and operations. Extended time-zone working hours allows us to effectively respond to issues around the clock. Our young and energetic team manages our properties, people, tenants, and vendors digitally and our deployed technology allows us to run operations smoothly.
Software Developer/ Integration Developer/ Web Developer
You will be working directly with our CTO, IT and business teams to see projects all the way from conception through implementation and deployment. Company already has a lot of cloud-based subscriptions, the role requires that the programmer will make sure to connect platforms with APIs or any web service to ensure data consistency and data synchronization between cloud-based platforms. Whether integrating systems or automating manual processes, you will help the Spaxel team work faster and more efficiently.
We’re proud to invest in engineers that want to be pioneers in changing the development and property management industry.
Location: Prishtina, Kosovo
• Design, build and deploy integration solutions to support our business, collaboration, service delivery, space management, data and business intelligence among others• Work closely with business owners and CTO to translate business requirements into technical solutions
• Maintain highest levels of development practices including: technical design, solution development, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution, and writing clean, modular and self-sustaining code, with repeatable quality and predictability
• Build scripts and web services that would connect and push data between cloud applications
• Build a monitoring tool that would allow the IT team to monitor the status of the web-services and the data synchronization
• Identify any error or data mismatch that would happen during the synchronization.
• Build internal solutions, with custom front ends (web, mobile) and backend services that automate business processes
• Use source control for all development work to assure quality and repeatability
• Document and maintain the deployment, start, stop and monitoring processes for all developed systems in business continuity plan (BCP)
• Have general knowledge on Network and IT Infrastructure
• Ability to multi-task based on the changing company priorities
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
• Programming experience in Java, C++, C#, Python, Ruby, Node.js or comparable
• Experience with Web Services (RESTful, SOAP) and API integration
• Working experience with MySQL database and SQL language
• 2-3 years of relevant work experience developing business applications, system integration and/or IT development
• Experience implementing, customizing and/or integrating third-party applications within business enterprise software
• Understand software implementation lifecycle (e.g., analyze, design, build, test, implement, support)
• Excellent communication and analytical skills and a demonstrable bias toward action
• Working experience with git, svn or other modern source control systems
• Knowledge in Cloud platforms like Google Cloud, AWS, AZURE etc.
• Good knowledge for IT infrastructure: Server, network etc.
• Must possess intercultural skills and demonstrate the ability to effectively work with all levels of company personnel
• Excellent organizational and reporting skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• The ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Instructions for applying
Applicants should send an English CV and the required information by filling the form below.