The Procurement Lead is responsible for leading our procurement team while establishing reliable solutions with different companies and vendors, lead and coordinate the procurement process in set with construction drawings, supporting the contract buyout and procurement departments and also reviews all the quotes and deals in order to purchase with the Best price/best quality in mind.
- Establish sound and reliable relations with different company suppliers and vendors
- Maintain and coordinate daily activities with the team
- Prepare and process procurement logs in accordance with set of construction drawings
- Procure and monitor all orders from initial phase until final project delivery
- Generate regular status reports on all Purchase Orders
- Negotiate and recommend suppliers to the Management
- Follow up on orders to ensure goods are shipped and delivered on promised dates
- Create and provide summary reports to the Management
- Encourage and promote company core values, missions, and vision.
- At least 3 years of administrative knowledge in the construction field, purchasing experience is highly recommended
- Must possess intercultural skills and demonstrate the ability to effectively work with all levels of company personnel
- Excellent multitasking and prioritizing abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing and training teams
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Package with special attention to Excel skills, and other related software and platforms.
Spaxel owns, operates and develops distinctive real estate projects with a focus on affordable and moderate income housing. Spaxel leverages best-in-class, bleeding-edge technology and innovative operating models to execute faster, smarter and more efficiently than traditional operators.
Spaxel’s executive leadership has managed billions of dollars across the capital stack and developed and operated millions of square feet of residential and commercial assets. Our principals also hail from top tier technology companies, venture capital firms and tech-enabled real estate operators, enabling Spaxel to be one of the most “digitally-native” firms within the real estate industry.
Spaxel currently employees over 100 professionals across our in-house acquisitions, development, construction and property management businesses. www.spaxel.com
Applicants should send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please specify the position you are applying for “Procurement Lead”.