Spaxel owns, operates, and develops distinctive real estate projects with a focus on value-add and new construction affordable and moderate-income housing. Spaxel leverages best-in-class, bleeding-edge technology and innovative operating models to execute faster, smarter, and more efficiently than traditional operators.
Spaxel’s executive leadership has collectively raised and managed billions of dollars across the capital stack and developed and operated millions of square feet of residential and commercial assets with extensive ground-up, repositioning, and value-add experience.
Our principals also hail from top-tier technology companies, venture capital firms, and tech-enabled real estate operators, enabling Spaxel to be one of the most “digitally-native” firms within the real estate industry.
The Superintendent is responsible for the overall facilities maintenance, operations, and security of the property.
- Addresses the concerns of current and prospective residents in a friendly and professional manner.
- Tours and leases apartments as necessary.
- Helps with training staff as necessary and models effective sales techniques daily.
- Leads rent collection efforts, specifically with delinquent residents. This may involve lease termination and legal action if necessary.
- Assist in managing the property’s budget by making sound fiscal decisions to increase the net operating income of the community.
- Help maintain the accuracy of resident ledgers and files.
- Inspects apartments during move-in and move-outs, walking apartments, and the community as needed.
- Fills the role of acting Property Manager in their absence.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
- Effective Communication and customer service skills.
- Computer literacy, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- General office, bookkeeping, and sales skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A high school diploma or equivalent required Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Previous experience in Property Management is preferred.